STARTS JANUARY 14TH!
Want to finally commit and start the 2019 New Year off on the right foot? Just show up at our Tinton Falls fitness gym 3-4 times a week for your first 4 weeks and let us lead you on the journey to a BETTER YOU!
Think it can’t get any better? Oh, it does. Because we’re not asking you to set aside an hour or two per session. Using proven techniques, we get you in and out of here in 30-60 minutes. Just drop in when it’s convenient for you and we’ll be here to guide you to that strong, lean body you’ve been dreaming of in just few hours a week. Don’t believe us? Check our testimonials HERE from clients who started out just like you and watched their bodies transform in four weeks under our guidance.
The 28-Day Challenge provides:
· Metabolic Strength Training: Unlimited access to our facility and trainers any time or day of the week during business hours. Each session is just 30-60 minutes and customized to your size, ability, history of injuries and diet.
· Fat-Loss Specific Nutrition Program utilizing the technique: Training programs that are not accompanied by a nutrition component will fail. You just can’t work around a bad diet. We will build a nutritional framework that’s flexible and fits your lifestyle, leaving you full and satisfied. No more “rabbit-food” diets!
· Personal Coaching: Two of the most overlooked components in any successful routine are leadership and accountability and our team has led countless people to success over 10 years. You’ll have access anytime to your coaches for support and guidance, whether you’re here at or away from the gym. We’re as committed to your success as you are!
Frequently Asked Questions:
· What is the fee for the 28-Day Challenge?
We charge you $199 up-front to put “skin in the game.” This is cheaper than any other challenge in the area!
There’s no obligation to continue once the 4 weeks is up. We only ask that we can use your results to tell others about the program.
· Who is the challenge for?
Anyone at any fitness level can participate. We will customize your program to your specific needs – especially if you have prior injuries – and modify whether you have specific dietary needs; 100 pounds to lose or if your goal is to gain muscle. We design a special program just for you.
· What if I have a rotating schedule?
We get it. Life happens and sometimes you may need flexibility in your schedule. Just let us know and we’ll figure out the best strategy for you to get the most out of the program.
· What will be required of me?
During the 4 weeks you are encouraged to meet the accountability goals:
- Attend the Orientation meeting
- Recorded weigh-ins on the first and last day of the challenge (2) at Critical Mass but are welcome to weigh in multiple times during the challenge. This can be done before, after a class or you can just stop by.
- Attend 12 group classes at Critical Mass within the 28 days. We offer 32 classes a week! Click to view schedule
- Submit a weeks worth food log (7 of 28 days) (paper or electronic)
- Post a picture on the private Facebook page of 1 breakfast, 1 lunch and 1 dinner, once each week (total of 4 times).
- Attend the final wrap up meeting and including the final weigh in and waist measurement.
· I don’t have a lot of weight to lose – can I still do the challenge?
Absolutely. You don’t need to have a lot of weight to lose in order to participate. You might only have 10-20 pounds to lose or you might just want to get healthy and strong again. Most members increase there muscle size and definition while losing unwanted body fat!
· What are the workouts like?
We train as a group and focus on movement, quality, strength and lots of activity with little rest. But don’t worry – your work-out is customized to your ability.
SCREW IT! I’M READY!
FIND OUT MORE