CURRENT TRAINING SCHEDULE
For your convenience the start and end times of the sessions can vary. Programs are individually designed to each athlete and the atmosphere, yet intense, can be relaxed and stretched out or quick if needed. We are not your regular cookie cutter athlete program. We let your kids socialize, ask questions and learn.
Once signed up the athlete will be part of the group chat which will help with the following:
- Keeping up to date on more available training times.
- Constant education on nutrition and mental strategies for success.
- Constant communication on technique improvements (video analysis).
- A platform for the kids to ask questions.
For young athletes looking for a competitive edge, we offer personalized training both on- and off-season with our coaching staff to maximize athletic potential. Whether it’s looking to peak for competition or maintain training once the season ends, our staff of former and current athletes with years of training between them will bring you to the next level.
Over the past 6 years we have help save New Jersey parents over $1,000,000 in college tuition!
Colleges our Athletes attend:
- Sean Mirando Manhattan College
- Andrew Huisman Monmouth University
- Montell Johnson Monmouth University
- Sean Mirando Bucknell
- Luke Grodeska Penn State University
- Jack Zimmerman Penn State University
- Fidele Jules Rider University
- Kyle Poetch Rider Unviersity
- Nick Vena University of Georgia CURRENT OLYMPIC HOPEFUL
- Eros Bottino Harvard University COMMIT
- Sam Weber Lehigh University COMMIT
- Jackie Prestinizi Bryant University
- Andrew Liskowitz University of Michigan CURRENT OLYMPIC HOPEFUL
- Jada Taylor Michigan State
- Nick Pulli University of Maryland
- Anthony Zammara Bucknell
- Dan Feidler University of Indiana
Our training includes:
- Individualized program tailored for your needs.
- Training that is focused on your sport
- Exercises targeted for the position you play!
- A program that tracks and modifies progress.
- Goal-oriented approach – we want results!
- Perfect for middle school, high school and college-level athletes
LETS GET YOU STARTED!