Lift. Swing. Flow. Fitness Challenge!
Monmouth County (especially the Tinton Falls area) is over populated with gyms claiming to have the golden key to your fitness goals, but do they really? We at Critical Mass have developed the Lift. Swing. Flow. Method that has been put into a month long festive fitness challenge. We have numerous members who have had great success in losing weight and gaining muscle. We don’t motivate you with money and prizes. We motivate by guiding you to a healthier happier you. All you have to do is JUST SHOW UP!
We’re not asking you to set aside your life. Using proven techniques, we get you in and out of here in 60 minutes. Just drop in when it’s convenient for you and we’ll be here to guide you to that strong, lean body you’ve been dreaming of in just few hours a week. Don’t believe us? Check our testimonials HERE from clients who started out just like you and watched their bodies transform in four weeks under our guidance.
The Lift. Swing. Flow. Challenge provides:
· Unlimited access to our facility and trainers any time or day of the week during business hours. Each session is just 60 minutes and customized to your size, ability, history of injuries and diet.
WE KNOW ALL THE THINGS THAT MAKE YOU TICK!
· Fat-Loss Specific Nutrition Program utilizing good eating practices. Training programs that are not accompanied by a nutrition component will fail. You just can’t work around a bad diet. We will build a nutritional framework that’s flexible and fits your lifestyle, leaving you full and satisfied. No more “rabbit-food” diets!
· Personal Coaching: Two of the most overlooked components in any successful routine are leadership and accountability and our team has led countless people to success over 10 years. You’ll have access anytime to your coaches for support and guidance, whether you’re here at or away from the gym. We’re as committed to your success as you are!
Frequently Asked questions:
· What is the fee for the Lift. Swing. Flow. Method Challenge?
We charge you $199 up-front to put “skin in the game.”
This is the most affordable challenge in the area!
IF YOU COMPLETE ALL THE ACCOUNTABILITY GOALS THEN WE GIVE YOU BACK $100!!!
There’s no obligation to continue once the 4 weeks are up. We only ask that we can use your positive results to tell others about the program.
. Are you crossfit?
We get this question all the time with new members. The Lift. Swing. Flow. Method Challenge utilizes all which crossfit does and more, but we are NOT crossfit. We don’t ask you to do things that are physically impossible for you at that time. Our program is organized a month in advance utilizing our 3 Pillars of fitness that ease you into a fitter body that eventually would be capable of what seems to be impossible exercises, but for now we just ask you to do what you can. So, if you have to lift a lighter weight, go slower or take a time out, then do so.
· Who is the Lift. Swing. Flow. Method Challenge for?
Anyone at any fitness level can participate. We will customize your program to your specific needs – especially if you have prior injuries – and modify whether you have specific dietary needs; 100 pounds to lose or if your goal is to gain muscle. We design a special program just for you.
· What if I have a rotating schedule?
We get it. Life happens and sometimes you may need flexibility in your schedule. Just let us know and we’ll figure out the best strategy for you to get the most out of the program.
· What will be required of me?
During the 4 weeks you are encouraged to meet the accountability goals:
- Attend the Orientation meeting. (You will learn more on the meeting when you sign up).
- Mandatory weigh-ins (2) at Critical Mass (You’re welcome to weigh-in more). This can be done before, after a class or you can just stop by.
- Attend 12 group classes at Critical Mass within the 28 days. We offer 30 classes a week! Click to view schedule
- Track meals daily and submit one food journal (paper or electronic), 1 each week maximum! (total 4 for the challenge)
- Post a picture on the private Facebook page of 1 breakfast, 1 lunch and 1 dinner, once each week (total of 4 times).
- Attend the final wrap up meeting and including the final weigh in and waist measurement.
· I don’t have a lot of weight to lose – can I still do the challenge?
Absolutely. You don’t need to have a lot of weight to lose in order to participate. You might only have 10-20 pounds to lose or you might just want to get healthy and strong again. Most members increase there muscle size and definition while losing unwanted body fat!
· What are the workouts like?
We train as a group and focus on movement, quality and strength. But don’t worry – your work-out is customized to your ability. So, whether you’re in shape or completely out of shape we can make this work for you.
. Can I come try out the gym?
YES! Come in to try our classes out for FREE or a personal training session for FREE prior to the challenge.